Saturday, January 21, 2012

THE RAIN


 I heard the heavy sound outside. I could smell wet things. I saw the water poured down from the sky. Waking up in the morning with rain was never my favorite day. :) Maybe the galaxy knew how I felt. Problems may come inside outside but what you need to do are just being patient, staying strong, and hold Him in every situation in your life. Dreams and Distance were still in my mind and head now. LOL. How those callings in life made you stop from falling. Yeah, when you saw the picture of it, it was pretty painful.:) But we need to move on girls! Don't ever look back..^^

  God simply made the rain with an awesome process. How could you realize the geography process when  water just blew up high in the sky and then clouds get darker, thunders came too, and just directly made it fell down. It was pretty amazing for me. Who the heck in this world could make that awesome process? One answer, he is My God. JESUS CHRIST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlA5IDnpGhc&list=RD02XQan9L3yXjc

  He was the one who made me strong and brave until now. There were many choices here, especially when you were alone. You could just go to pubs, free sex, or just having party all day with drinking stuffs like that, and it's very normal in a Sam's Country called USA. But what did He want you to do? Did He want you to destroy your body? Would not it be painful for your parents when they knew after all they had done, you and your life were just a piece of a shit? I would never do things like that. I would still be clean. I would definitely keep my virginity which some of you thought that it was not a cool thing. I have Him in my life. That was why Christians could be the light in this darkness world.

  Realize your blessings and control yourself in everything you do, because being a CHRISTIAN in this UNCHRISTIAN world, was never an easy thing to be.

"Be on guard. Stand true to what you believe. Be courageous. Be strong. And everything you do must be done with love."

a mysterious one~

No comments:

Post a Comment