Saturday, January 21, 2012

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS


 Idk this is a luck or bad thing for me. lol. I always read people by "STARING" at their faces. I have an eagle  eyes. I will really read you by seeing your actions, words, and everything. This is kinda sad for me when I know the real facts.

  Sometimes, in one room, I could read and feel what are happening. I could see that there are love or crush  around the room. I could see when a boy likes a girl who has a boyfriend, I could feel how hopeless another girl waiting for that boy either. I could know how the girl tries to make her boyfriend calm down because of those things. I could realize how my friend is careless and just being innocent without commenting anything. Pretty scary and painful at first, but I get used to it. Maybe because I have a good sense of feeling and probably I am a thinker too.


  Moreover, I enjoy reading novels and books that are real in life. Sexual abuses, special needs for the children, how the parents try to do the best for their sick daughter, and her sister is very jealous because she needs to do everything alone since their parents give more attention to the eldest. - My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult's books. They are very inspiring and realistic. Read them if you have time! :) I also like watching movies that could read people. Investigations, murders, and how the FBI also polices try to find a solution for that.Something like Crime Scene Investigation. I enjoy watching real movies rather than fairy-tale's one because I know everything in this hard life is not always lovely and cute. Especially when you grow up, and you become an adult, you may be surprised how hard the lives of people around you.

  Some of them may be heartless, wanting to suicide, lesbianism, homosexuality, have sexual dramatically traumatic, or just desperate because they don't have LOVE in their lives. Those are sorrowful and very painful. I could read all of it, but I just try to understand and react the way I am. I could not just be very loud and ask things to them, I could just see, listen, look and try to be patient with everything. I am a good listener, I don't really share all of my stories to people around, but people love to share their life stories to me. I am a good keeper of secrets. I think more about what are happening around rather than myself, and sometimes, I am lonely and sick.

  Nevertheless, I have JESUS because He is my strength in everything I do until now. Even though my feelings are kinda very sensitive, I could still be rational and think what is the best for dealing with a problem. I think for solutions ahead. Not just for the benefit of that person, but also the people around him or her.


a mysterious one~

No comments:

Post a Comment