Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LOVE.SMILE.HOPE.CRY.FELL.PARIS!!


LOVE.
How you made laugh,cry,smile,hope,fell,everything.
LOVE.
You really made my life complete and colorful.
LOVE.
It's very painful when I know that we could not be together because of the difference in our lives.
LOVE.
How I was very hurt when you express your love that way.
LOVE.
I really cried when I did not know how to fix my heart.
LOVE.
I hate the distance between us.
LOVE.
I did not know what to do because of the problems that are coming.
LOVE.
How friendship just become love and sometimes, destroy it.


LOVE.
How you fake smile in front of people but you are heartless, and cool inside.
LOVE. 
Sharing it to people is only the way for me to run from my problems.
LOVE.
How I sometimes need to hide because you love me.
LOVE.
I kept running for you so I and you wouldn't be hurt.
LOVE.
How that four letters had changed my hopeless world.
LOVE.
How I appreciate everything and everyone that shared it to me.
LOVE.
Could you please send me the way to have you?
LOVE.
Could you please wait and be patient?


LOVE.
I will prove it to you someday when I am ready.
LOVE.
Paris. My dream city to go with my lovely man.
LOVE.
I am going to cry this week because I need to leave you.
LOVE.
How tiring,shocking,interesting,and brave you are.
LOVE.
Keep praying and ask Him for me.
LOVE.
I WILL MISS YOU A LOT.
LOVE.
I <3 YOU.


a romantic mysterious one who is falling for you right now!!!

2 comments:

  1. This would be a amazing spoken word poem! good stuff C

    ReplyDelete
  2. *an amazing* (just for learning purpose of English grammar better) LOL. Thank you!!! :)) Glad that you like it.

    ReplyDelete