Monday, January 16, 2012

My World-wide Cullinaries... :)

   Do you eat everyday? Do you love foods? Are you skinny or fat?? Because I don't really care, but I will tell you two facts about me. I EAT A LOT. I COOK A LOT TOO. So, don't give me your weird face seeing me eating, or cooking like crazy. LOL. Well, let me show you some pictures of my foods. My lovely foods. Not all of them are made by me, but I still love it. I LOVE FOODS <3<3

   These are the pictures of  foods I ate and made. LOL.

Memories foods. The last time I treated my close friends.

Mushroom Satay, Fried Chicken, Sweet and Sour Fried Fish.



HAO CHI SEN CHIN PING!! :))


  Yummy SPAGGHETII... :)


Jamaican Rice- Not Delicious! LOL.


PERKEDEL MANTAP- INDONESIANS' HASHBROWN ;))








CHRISTMAS DINNER - MEATBALL SATAY ;))






IT'S ALL ABOUT BURGERS. HMMM YUMM!!
















YUMMY OMELET WITH FRUIT SALAD <3







yummy CHINESE FOODS- NEW YEAR LUNCH!! :)) made by ME~ *improudofmyself* LOL


YUMMY LASANGA <3<3


YUMMY GRILLED CHICKEN








YUMMY SHRIMPS+VEGETABLES+PEARS+RICE


Oh I really loveee BURGERS.


It's okay, I like burgers anyway. LOL.


INDO'S RAMEN WITH KERUPUK! :)


Chicken with Indonesians' peanut sauce..hehehe


Black-Forrest Cake.. with a lil bit wine inside it, yummyyy. Indonesians' 


Boiled healthy stuffs. lol.


PECEL! with stuffs and satay too. Peanut sauceee tooo.. yummmyyyy..


Ouch. I left my heart here again. Errr. Distance, I am pretty speechless! LOL.


I just like Burgers.. hehehe


Sweet and Sour Chinese Soup ;)


Sweet Sauce Chicken with Fried Rice


Delicious. Adorable. :p


Thank you for reading my BLOGS! My constant readers :))

LOVE,
-A mysterious one <3

1 comment:

  1. pictures 3,6,7 would have to be my favorite! the rest not so much. I must say though after looking at all these pictures i want to go eat something!

    ReplyDelete