Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Start


    Ok. Let's stop talking about my personal stories. LOL. You have read me enough. Let's talk about something else since now. Because you never know people who really love you or hate you. You won't know they would be nice in front only or they would kill you slowly. Haha.

     Let's find something else to talk since now. No more personal stories or love. :P  Sorry guys, I opened myself too much so I wanna stop now.hehehehe Soo let's talk about.. hmm.. DOGS! bwahahaha! Do you know that I really love dogs?? But not that interested with cats?? Let me give you the differences between the dogs and cats. LOL. I kinda don't have an interesting topic so I just try to made up a topic.LOL.

These are the differences:
1. DOGS mostly are friendly even though sometimes they bark at you first. CATS are not that friendly every time. They could scratch you if you made them mad. LOL.
2. DOGS love to play so if you don't have something to do, you could just play with them, while CATS usually just sleep whole day. hehehehe.
3. DOGS understand you more, they can feel if  you are mad, sad, happy, everything. CATS are cooler, and they don't really care about your feeling except when you have their foods in your hand. LOL.
4. DOGS loved to be pet, and some CATS don't.
5. DOGS are cuter for me, and CATS are pretty scary esp at night, with seeing those cool eyes. Hiii.
6. DOGS are brave enough to fight for you if there is some one that is mad at you. CATS are not that strong.
7. DOGS eat more, but help you more rather that CATS who usually like to sleep all day long.
8. DOGS are nice and CATS are selfish.
9. DOGS would do fine with your kids if they are good at them, and CATS would just run here and there.
10. DOGS are my favorite pet, and CATS are fine, but I'm not a big fan of it.

LOL. Sooo, these are the REASONS why I prefer DOGS rather than CATS.


Pretty interesting huh?? LOL.
a mysterious one~






No comments:

Post a Comment