Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Farewells and Birthday are coming up!!!


    I hate farewells. I had faced many or plenty farewells that made me sick. Cried. Afraid. Stressful. Tired. Many other indescribable words. I know that either we like it or not, we would face farewells. However, I couldn't stand crying or being sad every time I face it. I keep praying that the people I leave won't forget me but keep me staying at their hearts. I always hope I am a blessing to them. I hope I made them smile during my time together with them. Sometimes I wonder, wouldn't it beautiful when people you love and care for you stick with you everyday? Yeah, of course. And I know there will be one time when we all will gather in an incredible place together, HEAVEN.

    Birthday. Ahh. I'm getting older now. Time really passed so quickly. I just felt that I was still in high school preparing for my National Exam and just hanging out with my lovely classmates and friends. But now, I'm typing in a room where I'm alone to reach my dreams in this country. I am a foreigner here. ;)) How are you people? Do you miss me? :)) I kinda hope that I would still be patient this year. I still need to find and search what God really wants me to do. I need His guidelines to protect me so I could know what to do. I hope for a boy friend this year. But if it's not the perfect timing, I would still wait and be patient. I hope I could reach slowly my dreams.


    I hope I could always be a blessing to others. Yesterday, I saw pictures of my friends, and I cried seeing the change of them. They held Christmas Party together with the kids that needed it, they shared the love, and I could just cried seeing them like that. I asked them about going to church and stuffs, and before, they did not seem really interested. But now, they grow every weeks and I cried. I cried proudly with smiling on my face.

    I was successful to influence them after several months leaving them. :)) I really love the changing and amazed how God really works in their lives. I believe we all have bitterness in our lives, but when we try to let it go, and just share the sweetness to people, that would be really nice. It's a blessing. And you'll be for sure feel the love that you might not get at your life. <3<3

   Birthday and Farewells are coming. I just pray that I could be a blessing to others and keep shining also be patient in everything.

Love,
a mysterious one

No comments:

Post a Comment