Thursday, January 19, 2012

MUSIC IS MY ESCAPE FROM PROBLEMS


   MUSIC. Not everyone like it, but I do. I will give you plenty reasons why some of my friends, and even I like it. I understand that everyone have different kind of abilities and I am very grateful for having the music one. It's a blessing, and if you also have one, why don't you share it to people, or serve Him because God wants you to use every gifts or talents you have. Don't be shy. It is normal to do wrong things at the first time.

    I remember how I have plenty much problems and mistakes when I first serve Him, but you need a process to become better every day. So, use it to serve Him!! Do you remember the story in the Bible, about persons that the boss gave talents, and how much have they shared it?? Just keep sharing your blessings because you'll be more grateful in everything that happen in your life.


  These are the reasons from me and my friends about liking MUSIC :

1.You could directly express your feelings without worrying people would be mad because you just express everything there, and it's not a person who has heart. It's a died thing. And it's better to give all the emotions there, rather than to the people around because you might hurt their feelings.
2. You could share your life because there are 1342354363467547 words that are pretty amazing because it is exactly true. Music is an image of the real life.
3. You don't need to be worry people will be mad at you, maybe people will love you because of that ability.
4. You learn about discipline, because you need to practice to get used to it.
5. You learn how to control yourself, because there are dynamics on it.
6. You serve and made God's heart proud. Maybe your family too. Because sometimes, it's their desire to make you like music.
7. It's the meaning of your name, and of course, that meant you need to make your parents proud of you.
8. Your fingers become stronger, because it does hurt a lot when you practice.
9. You could cook better because your hands are strong enough.
10. Music is the life of every persons in this world.


Beautiful isn't it? ;))
a mysterious one~

No comments:

Post a Comment